You are currently viewing Clinton County man dies in overnight house fire
Clinton County man dies

Clinton County man dies in overnight house fire

On Saturday, firefighters responded to a house fire in Clinton County, where they discovered the body of a man they believe was killed in the blaze.

At approximately 2:45 p.m., deputies from the Clinton County sheriff’s office responded to the location of 11062 E County Road 600 N in response to reports of a structure fire.

Deputy sheriffs arrived to find a dead male and indications that the fire was started by electrical heating appliances.

Claude Faust, 81, a Forest resident, was recognised as the male who passed away. All of his relatives have been informed.

Still under examination, officials have concluded that the incident was accidental and that no foul play was involved.

The Clinton County Coroner’s Office will conduct an autopsy to determine the official cause of death.

Mukul Kumar

To provide the best market reports in the industry, Bulletin day has a long history of experience. From their years of experience, our industry leaders know what works and what doesn’t Customer satisfaction is the driving force behind our ability to produce market-focused reports.

Leave a Reply